Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Family Camping

The Rogers' favorites of the first ever camping trip with all 4 of us in a tent
(a 3 person tent I might add):


Dad: I love campfires, so not much can beat that. But also seeing the kids free to explore and having so much fun on their own with just the occasional prodding (daring) by Dad.

Mom: Watching the kids play and seeing them have fun just climbing on rocks was nice. I enjoyed the peacefulness!

Jamie: I liked to fish! Even though we didn't catch any. They didn't like the worm. I guess they were full. I also liked jumping on rocks and eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner outside!

Jordan: Um, playing with toys (his fishing pole) and...we slept the tent!


1 comment:

Meg said...

see, i knew that you had to be doing SOMETHING. if you need inspiration -- you can always use the excuse that i "tagged" you and you have to write about the 6 quirkiest things about yourself. i found that really quite difficult, personally....